Our client is a beautifully locals pub serving high quality fresh produce. There main ethos is fresh local produce cooked simply and well. The owner believes in a good work life balance so the hours are reasonable.
This is a great opportunity for a strong CDP or junior sous looking for their next challenege.
As the chef chosen for this position you will be asked to perform the following tasks:
- Produce fresh food to a high standard
- Help with menu planning and development
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness
- Assisting the head chef in the running of the kitchen
- Controlling and maintaining stock
- Up to £25,000 p/a
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
Either apply to this ad or call Amy Blunt on 01245 287 220
Role: Sous Chef
Job Type: Sous Chef
Location: Ingatestone, South East
Apply for this job now.