Effective user interface for our international audience of our products and services is very important to our mission as a company. You will expected to collaborate with development and customer support teams to identify simple solutions to highly complicated process. We believe wire framing, prototyping and user testing before any code gets written is key to product success. Having strong artistic and design aesthetics that is consistent throughout the product strengthens the brand and effectiveness of our service. You will be expected to be knowledgeable of best practices for mobile and desktop design patterns as well as all aspects of the design process, from prototyping to execution of the coding in order to be effective in this role. Having a organized portfolio of completed work that to show during the interview process is a requirement.
Required Skill Set:
- Has a Human Computer Interaction degree or equivalent.
- Familiar using rapid prototyping tools. (Sketch, Axure, Invision)
- Familiar using the Adobe Creative Suite. (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiar with Design Sprints.
- Familiar with best practices and design patterns for both desktop and mobile devices.
Things that will interest us:
- Has a organized portfolio of completed work that made it into production.
- Has previous experience working with an international website.
- Has previous experience designing educational software.
- Has a strong artistic aesthetics.
- Is passionate about user interface.
What we also offer:
- Full time position with an option grant in the company.
- Health care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Personal Work Laptop
Things you should also know:
- We are not providing part time or contract work.
- We are not providing work visas at this time.
AMOpportunities arranges U.S. clinical rotations for international medical trainees all across the US. Our disruptive model allow trainees to confidently search, apply, and attend rotation programs managed by AMOpportunities. We are a technology-enabled service, with an online platform
Role: Senior Product Designer
Apply for this job now.