Delivery Tech Lead
Hybrid remote working available
Our client, a leading marketing organisation who work with some of the worlds largest and most well known brands have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Tech Lead to join their team responsible for internal and external support of client CRM systems, the maintenance of CRM systems and scheduling of activities for clients. It'll be a busy and varied role which will include issue resolution, database updates, campaign setup and execution, reporting, change request testing, input into system development and attendance at client meetings. We're looking to find someone with database marketing experience with strong campaign management tools knowledge. You'll ideally be someone who has a strong understanding of both data and databases - but more specifically from a marketing point of view.
- Attend status meetings with clients
- Manage and monitor database updates
- Monitor automated trigger campaigns and reporting
- Schedule and manage client requested activities, following up with others to ensure items are progressing
- Setup and execute adhoc and new trigger campaigns
- Deliver on adhoc data requests
- Complete user acceptance testing of system changes
- Input into system development
- Delivery and technical issue management and resolution
- Quality assurance on all aspects of delivery
- Take a brief from a client, interpret as required and follow through to delivery
- Quote for new activities
- Work to develop opportunities with clients
- Provide support to junior team members
- You'll have excellent SQL skills
- Knowledge of ETL Tools would be beneficial.
- Have used Adobe Campaign Classic to build campaign audience selections
- You'll come from a database marketing background and have a solid understanding of both data and databases, from a marketing point of view.
- You'll be a data-guru and have excellent data processing and data manipulation skills and data mining experience.
Delivery Tech Lead