Sales Office Administrator - Mitcham, CR4 Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you an intelligent, professional and articulate individual with an excellent telephone manner and IT skills? An opportunity has risen to be a Sales Office Administrator at a very busy sales office that supplies a wide range of janitorial and hygiene supplies.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Office Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming orders on our in-house computer system.
- Dealing with customer queries on the telephone or via email.
- Other general office duties including: producing and distributing quotes, interpreting information and logging customer details.
The company is an independent, family owned business since 1975 which sells a selection of products from an extensive range of industrial and retail janitorial, hygiene and packaging products including PPE.
We are committed to serving our customers with quality products, superb value and unparalleled service. Our dedicated, knowledgeable Customer Service Team is backed up with two fully stocked warehouses and our own fleet of vehicles to service deliveries.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Office Administrator:
- Experience working in a similar role would be an advantage
- Knowledge of hygiene products would be beneficial
- Processing email and telephone orders
- Able to work comfortably both as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- A great sense of humour, self-motivated, positive and eager to learn
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.