Home Health Physical Therapist, South Hills and Downtown Pittsburgh PT
Continuum Rehabilitation is an industry leader in the fastest-growing segment of healthcare in the nation-- home health therapy. Come join us! We are the leading specialized home health rehabilitation provider in the Pittsburgh region—growing, innovating, and improving delivery of rehabilitation exclusively in the patient home setting.
With the adoption of the new Patient Driven Grouping Model (PDGM) on January 1st, our staffing needs locally have created new opportunities and immediate openings across our Company.
Our growing Pittsburgh Region is excited to announce our search for the best, the most dedicated, and the most motivated physical therapists to join our outstanding rehabilitation team. We welcome experienced candidates who have overseen PTAs as well as those experienced EMR documentation.
Continuum Rehabilitation has no quotas—unlike home health agencies that require and enforce visit quotas. At Continuum make your own calendar, giving you control over you own schedule, a unique opportunity that many career therapists aspire to.
Area of need: Our rapidly growing footprint extends from the South Hills and into Downtown Pittsburgh.
Full Time Employment: We are seeking Full-time Physical Therapists to address our expanding patient census, yet we allow for great flexibility and independence.
Compensation: At Continuum, you control your earnings. We offer a competitive financial package, including a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off, for full-time employees. All employees are provided with a complete package of IT equipment.
Desired Characteristics: Strong Communication Skills, Flexibility, Professionalism, Organization,
Self-Direction, Team Commitment, as well strong Organizational and Time-Management skills.
Experience: Experience in Home Health and EMR documentation considered a strong plus
• Successful completion of a program approved by the National Board for Certification in Physical Therapy
• Current PT licensure issued by the state of PA and a current CPR certificate
• Proficient in technological devices/systems such as tablets, computers, laptops, e-mail, text messaging, and electronic documentation (We provide significant training as needed).
• Company-sponsored benefits include health, vision, dental, professional liability and short-term disability coverages. Voluntary long-term disability and life insurance benefits are also available.
• Compensation is based on the number of homecare visits performed by each Therapist.
• Eligibility for our benefits package begins upon productivity of 110 visits per month.
• Technology benefits include an iPad and jet pack.
• Continuum also provides a monthly auto allowance to offset travel expenses.
• We provide access to a leading on-line educational library for CEUs, at no cost to our employees
If you are physical therapist with a passion for home health care, and if you enjoy working with patients one-on-one, this great opportunity is waiting for you.
Powered by JazzHR