Due to an internal promotion, a professional and expanding insurer requires an IBA Accounts Technician to join their accounts team. This role would be suitable for someone with experience in a similar role who is looking for the next step in their career.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance and day-to-day handling of the IBA ledgers, ensuring timely collection and settlement of funds;
- Assisting the IBA Manager with the month end processes, reviewing data accuracy and report generation;
- Liaising with affiliated offices to ensure records are updated to reflect amendments;
- Assisting the IBA team with the correct allocation of cash, investigations into non-reconciling items, producing reports and reviewing ledgers; and
- Ad hoc duties when required
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with exposure to IBA Accounts to join a growing company in a supportive and progressive environment. There will be opportunities to build and improve on current knowledge and skills gained in previous employment.
Role: IBA / Credit Control
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London, London
Apply for this job now.