The Council for Logistics, Inc. (CLR) Contracts Administrator will provide day to day contractual management of CLR’s Government and Commercial contracts, monitoring compliance of all related contracts pertaining to the FAR, and other relative regulations, policies, and laws, and coordinate with Program Managers and other support personnel on contractual concerns.
Role and Responsibilities:
Administration of Existing Schedules and Contracts:
- Serve as CLR’s main point of contact for all contracts and subcontracts and manage the applicable contractual obligations.
- Coordinate with the Program/Project Managers, Corporate Management, Finance, and Legal Counsel to resolve contract, subcontract, and procurement problems.
- Create purchase orders, subcontract agreements, and monitor subcontractor invoices to ensure compliance of the PO/Subcontract.
- Prepare, negotiate, and administer subcontract agreements and purchase orders in accordance with government procurement regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with external Contracting Officers and their representatives.
- Ensure that contract acquisition, maintenance, and fulfillment are executed in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and to customer specifications.
- Maintain knowledge of the government contracting industry and laws and make recommendations regarding new or revised policies and procedures that affect contract administration performance.
- Assist in other contract, subcontract, or procurement related duties as required.
- Write and or review teaming, contract, subcontract, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Review solicitations and assist with proposal development.
- Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and themes and assist with the development of the proposal.
- Assist in analyzing the RFP/bid requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customer’s requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-5 years of experience, or additional 4+ years’ experience in lieu of a degree. Minimum of 2 years of Government Contracting experience, and Federal government contract administration, working knowledge of a variety of contract types, with a comprehensive working knowledge of procurement regulations. Document management experience preferred. Interpreting the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and the General Services Administration Acquisition Manual (GSAM). Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), and Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM), a plus. Must be compliant with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and proposal T&Cs. Must have knowledge of GSA and GSA schedules. Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Successful completion of Contract Management courses a plus: Principles of Business Contracts, Contract Negotiation, Ethics of Contracting, Financial Aspects of Business Contracts, Contract Law: Formation, Performance.
Council for Logistics Research, Inc., (CLR) supports the Federal Government and Commercial Industry providing a full spectrum of innovative enterprise-wide transformation and decision-support services.
Role: Contracts Administrator
Apply for this job now.