This leading, national Top 200 UK firm are seeking an experienced Family Lawyer to develop their offering based in Birmingham.
This outstanding practice deal with work nationally and have an ever-growing International presence. They are looking for an experienced Partner, who is interested in taking this opportunity to further develop their career within a supportive, dynamic and expanding firm.
The firm have grown significantly over the past few years and show no signs of stopping with 2 recent acquisitions, and a total of 500 employees across the country. They pride themselves on offering a high profile and exciting client base meanwhile maintaining their identity as an approachable, sociable yet professional firm.
The Partners have decided that due to ongoing success, they wish to further their offering in London and for this reason they are seeking client facing, business development excelling entrepreneurial Partners to join their leading Top 200 UK Firm.
This modern, forward thinking firm are open to hearing from Senior Associates, Principal Associates and entrepreneurial Partners who are looking for full autonomy, to take their contacts and experience to a dynamic, flexible and forward-thinking Top 200 UK Firm.
The firm are seeking to hire a commercially minded Family Partner to join their recently established Birmingham office.
There is significant referred work coming into the team, allowing you to join and hit the ground running. Once embedded into the business, you will be responsible for building or developing your own client base in the Birmingham area, adopting the firm's ethos and working alongside the other Partners to build the brand further ensuring future success.
Therefore, you must client facing, business development focused and entrepreneurial to increase their Family Law offering.
Although this opportunity will be based around your specialist areas, you will be expected to have a broad knowledge across all areas of private Family matters including:
- Financial Disputes
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements
- Civil Partnerships and Injunctions
If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior Solicitor/ Senior Associate or a talented Partner this is a rare opportunity to join and industry leader who will provide you with autonomy and support.
- You will be a Family Senior Solicitor or Partner with at least 7 years PQE +
- Experience of managing and mentoring more junior colleagues is advantageous
- You should have first-class communication, outstanding business development skills and an entrepreneurial flair
- A transferable client base or regional contacts not essential but advantageous
- This firm can provide a "team move" should you look to bring your department with you
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
- You will also receive an industry leading benefits package
- This is a stand-out opportunity for a commercially minded Family Partner to join this leading regional firm based in their recently established Birmingham office
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.