Field Services Manager - FTTP - Southend-on-sea
My client, a leading provider of telecommunication services is looking for an experienced Field manager in FTTP to join them on a permanent basis.
Knowledge & Experience
* Proven track record in delivering medium multi-site client projects with experience of managing capital budgets extending to £5M.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to set good example to others.
* OSP Fibre network installation - Splicing, Blown & Traditional Cable techniques
* Fibre Optic testing - PMD/CD, OTDR & ILM
* Scheduling of Multiple FTTP connections & Teams
* Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to senior management, clients and stakeholders
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
* Good technical understanding of telecoms fibre optic networks.
* Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments.
* Commercial Awareness - understands basic revenue models, P&L, and cost-to-completion projections
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA)
* Experience of recognised project management methodology
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new, exciting opportunity please apply or call me on 0203 328 7700.
Role: Field Services Manager - FTTP - Southend-on-sea
Apply for this job now.