We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Year 3 Class Teacher who has the passion and commitment of working with young children.
Our client is a school based in Weymouth. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable about the curriculum and passionate about young children's progress towards in primary school. This welcoming school offers a supportive network and leadership team for all staff.
This is a full time, long term role for at least 2 terms on a supply contract due to a maternity absence, however, depending on the permanent class teachers health, childcare responsibilities and how well the candidate works within the school there may well be an opportunity for the role to become permanent within in the school.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be working full-time hours 8am- 4pm starting from January 2021.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- A solid understanding of the curriculum for lower KS2 and know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver creative and motivating lessons
- Skills to ensure positive management of children's behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability engage pupils with varied abilities
What is required for this role
- QTS (Qualified Teaching Status)
- Valid DBS on the update service, we can support you with the application if you do not currently have one
- Candidate must have a positive attitude and have experience teaching ideally in lower KS2 however other experience teaching will be considered
- Candidates applying must have previous experience working with Primary school aged children in a professional capacity
- Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s) which are 'GOOD' or 'OUTSTANDING'.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
If you are interested in this Year 3 Class teaching role, please contact Harry Davies on the contact details provided below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.