My client is a well known Firm based in the Preston area and is in need of an experienced Residential Conveyancer for their medium sized team.
To be considered for this role candidates should;
* Be either an experienced Fee Earner, Licensed Conveyancer or Qualified Solicitor
* Have a minimum of two years' experience in Residential Property
* Experience of running your own caseload of Residential Property matters from start to finish
* Be a self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
* Be confident and able to work unassisted
* Want to progress!
This Residential Conveyancer position is easily commutable from Preston, Chorley, Blackburn, Blackpool, Lytham and Wigan.
To apply for this Residential Conveyancer role please forward your CV to Ian Mannion at Clayton Legal
Not the role for you? I currently have a selection of intermediate and senior Fee Earner roles within Residential and Commercial Property. Please feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.