We are urgently seeking flexible Primary School Teachers across the Weymouth area! Whether you're a specialist Teacher of a particular Key Stage or you are adaptable teaching across all year groups, we would like to hear from you.
Supply teaching can be a great opportunity for Newly Qualified Teachers to broaden their experience and find their perfect setting for future careers. For experienced teachers, supply can work around your current commitments and enable flexibility. If you are a fully qualified teacher who would like to work in a variety of settings according to your own availability, we have work available now.
The correct teacher will:
- Have UK PGCE, QTS or the overseas equivalent and be confident with working in new settings
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum across the Primary sector with experience in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
- Be engaging, approachable, have an encouraging attitude and a passion for seeing progress
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and create a secure learning environment
- Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- Observe, assess and record each child's progress (longer term roles)
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Working hours are flexible, but a days work is primarily in line with School hours, which are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm. You will have access to an online diary to update your availability and tell us the hours you are available.
There are great benefits to working with the UK's leading Teacher supply organisation, access to online development courses (subsidised and in some cases totally free), weekly pay direct to your bank account with no umbrella company fees and access to a range of client Schools in which to find your perfect permanent placement moving forward, which we will gladly assist you to achieve.
Give us a call to discuss your current circumstances or hit 'apply now'. We are always excited to hear from capable and enthusiastic practitioners of children's learning.
***WE ALSO HAVE OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE SO PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OTHER VACANCIES***