The marketing department at FSA – a New Jersey based marketing and promotional advertising firm – seeks a Marketing and Business Communications Assistant. The position is a full time, paid training.
FSA offers real-world marketing experience servicing leaders in the energy efficient industries. The marketing assistant will work directly with and report to the Marketing Manager. This may involve doing research on a target market, actively participating in product knowledge seminars and morning meetings, and providing direct customer service and sales support to consumers. The marketing assistant can expect to gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market and territory research
- Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
- Assist with the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
- Accurately input customer data and track sales records
- Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Associated major is preferred but all will be considered
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to get hands on work experience and be consistently challenged in the program
- Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment
At FSA Promotions, we generate interest in brands by inspiring consumer engagement. Our ability to tie precise demographic research to promotional messages that capture interest is the key to our success.
Our mission is built into our name: Finding Strategic Answers. We believe that betters ideas are crafted a different way. Our solutions are innovative, sustainable, and deliver long term brand growth. At FSA Promotions, we establish results. It’s our strategic answer.
Role: Leadership Academy : Marketing and Business Communications
Location: Franklin Lakes,
Apply for this job now.