At Instaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, Instaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the Instaff team today!
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: West Bend, WI
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri - 1st shift
General Job Duties:
• Picking and Packing product to specification
• Reading tickets
• Driving Forklift
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Must have minimum of 1 year experience
• Must be able to drive a Forklift
• Must be able to add/subtract
• Must be able to read very detailed order tickets
• Must be able to work a full-time but flexible schedule
• Must have dependable transportation to and from job site
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift when necessary
• Must have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
• Must enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
• Must maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Visa)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Role: Forklift Operators
Location: West Bend,
Apply for this job now.