Company: SMART RECRUIT ONLINE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
***Calling on all Students and workng parents in Buckinghamshire ***
Are you looking for some extra income? How does £360 extra per week sound?
Maybe you are looking to learn a new skill? Look no further, we have the job for you!
Securitas are building a brand new team of Security Officers to join an exciting new project that will be linking the South to the North of the UK in a way that will change the history of the UK forever!
We are offering the chance to be SIA trained for free - you will be able to use the license for up to 3 years inside and outside of Securitas.
The Security Officers will be working on site of a revolutionary construction site - a great first step into the world of Security.
As a Security Officer you will be:
- Part of a large Security team manning the brand new construction site of an amazing new project!
- Working outside - the project is still being built, we need you to keep it safe!
- Gatehouse and Patrol duties.
- Supporting with protest control.
- Stopping dangerous or threatening behaviour - controlling the sistuation until the arrival of the Police.
- Stopping and diverting traffic if need be,
- Any other ad-hoc security duty.
- Completely SIA trained and provided with an SIA License you can use anywhere in the UK.
- Working outside on an extremely busy but exciting contract - all PPE will be provided for you.
- Frontline SIA License (not essential - SIA training available)
- Physically fit - the job is a very active role that requires you to be outside.
(All PPE will be provided for you)
- Team Player - we are all in this together.
- Willing to learn
Securitas is the leading global security services provider employing more than 345,000 people scanning 58 markets, throughout North America, Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
In the UK, Securitas employs over 10,000 people, providing Protective Services to a wide range of clients from small local businesses, to national and global corporations, and even international airports.