Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Executive Account Manager required to join a well-established company that is a stockist distributor of high quality engineered parts in the transport sector. The main responsibility for this position will be to support and assist the account director to successfully grow sales.
Executive Account Manager Position Overview
- Support and report to the Account Director
- Look after the accounts and grow them
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries, quotations and process subsequent enquiries
- Identify and source engineered parts from a wide range of global suppliers and manufacturers.
- Understanding the best-practice buying methods (selection of suppliers, price & lead time negotiation).
- Prepare bids for contracts, including sourcing and pricing of terms
- Day to day contract management - communicating directly with customers over usage, order books, forecasts, and stock levels.
- Forward stock management
- Monitor the customer OTD, collaborating with other departments to ensure best performance
- Initial point of contact for quality issues
- Any other ad-hoc sales or administrative duty or job that arises to aid sales growth
Executive Account Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience working with engineered parts is advantageous
- Experience within a customer facing role
- Strong numeracy/Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a great attention to detail and great time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Must live within a commutable distance to South West Herts
Executive Account Manager Position Remuneration
- Full time - Permanent position
- Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours (early finish on Fridays)
- Salary - Depending on experience
- Competitive holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.