An up and coming international Medical Device company are currently looking for a new Product Manager to join their exciting team in the Berlin office. The company has recently been working on an immunotherapy product that is being utilised as a treatment for patients with COVID-19.
The company are going through an extremely fast-paced expansion, operating globally as their product is used on COVID-19 patients. Whilst the company is operating on a huge scale, they still have an energetic, start-up feel about them.
Product Manager Role
The product manager will be responsible for key document production, including design, translation and adherence to any relevant regulation requirements. The product manager will also be responsible for:
- Price management and overseeing all price lists and product catalogues
- Internal communications and stakeholder management across the whole company and keeping track of all regulatory variations and implementing the required adjustments
- Toolkit management for internal and external use in sales pitches, at conferences and international trade shows
- Work as point of contact and guidance expert to local markets in registration of the product
- Produce production forecasts and second source validation alongside other logistical areas
- Travel regularly to relevant market events
- Degree educated in medical device engineering/marketing or have an exceptional background within the therapeutic area
- 3-5 years' experience within the Medical Device area
- First-rate written and spoken German and English
- Team player with excellent communication abilities
This is an excellent time to join a company looking to grow sustainably, offering job security alongside flexible working conditions and occasional remote working options. A competitive salary of around €70,000 with a stock option programme.
If this role is for you, please do apply and we can discuss further. I'm happy to have an informal chat and go into more specifics as a first step too.