Position: Solderer - Electronic Assembler II
Location: Elkridge, MD
Shift: 1st shift (7:00AM - 3:30PM)
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00/Hour
Job Description Solderer:
- Solder printed circuit boards.
- Assemble and crimp cables
- Assemble wire harnesses
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Performed soldering to IPC standards
Job Requirements for Solderer:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of electronic manufacturing experience
- Must have current or prior soldering certifications (IPC, J-STD, MIL-STD, etc)
- Must be able to read blueprints and drawings
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Role: Electronic Assembler/Solderer II
Apply for this job now.