Marketing and Promotions Coordinator Telecommunications Industry
PURPOSE: Marketing and communication for company - Paid Training - Travel Opportunities - Management
We are a privately held marketing firm in the area. We are planning to expand into 5 more locations within the next year. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional marketing and sales industry! We have an internal training program where we are looking to create our next generation of branch managers from within. On a daily basis we represent our clients in some of the nation’s largest retailers.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
TRAINING PROVIDED IN:
· Entry Level Management
· Promotional Sales
· Customer Service
· Event Marketing
· Public Relations
Role: Marketing and Promotions Coordinator Telecommunications Industry
Apply for this job now.