Electrical Maintenance Engineer
London and Home Counties
Salary: £36,000-£38,000 dependant on experience
Monday to Friday, FLEXIBLE HOURS!
Our client is looking for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to join part of a team of engineers working across the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will carry out PPM and Reactive Maintenance, breakdowns and call outs on various small retail stores across London and the surrounding areas for a large maintenance provider.
Joining part of a larger team of already established engineers on a well known nationwide contract, the successful candidate will be allocated a set number of sites in a certain area to maintain.
- 8 hours per day, 5 days a week between 06:00-23:00 (highly flexible!)
- Salary up to £38,000+
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools & Uniform included.
- 20 days holiday per year + BH
- Phone/PDA provided
- Pension provided
- Overtime available
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, installation, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Maintenance of heating systems, control panels, CCTV, fire alarm systems, UPS
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Plumbing duties/plant room checks when required
- General Building services work when required
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical or equivalent with 17th/18th edition wiring regulations
- ECS Gold Card Desirable
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of mechanical/plant room/plumbing duties (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Electrical Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Josh