Exciting opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join a Healthcare Marketing Agency working fully remotely for a 9 month + contract. Would this be of interest?
Role: UI/UX Designer
Location: Fully remote
Length: 9 months +
Rate: £300- £350/Day
About the company
They are a Healthcare Marketing Agency who have been developing innovative marketing solutions for the Healthcare sector for over 10 years. They are now one of the fastest growing Healthcare Marketing Agencies in the UK, experts in developing successful and meaningful healthcare campaigns. They help Healthcare brands come to life through careful brand development, data-driven marketing and tailored digital strategy.
About the Role
They are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their agency and work on a variety of exciting projects. In this exciting role the UI/UX Designer will work on a wide variety of design projects across all their digital platforms from responsive mobile, tablet and desktop layouts for web, to app, responsive emails and marketing material. The UI/UX Designer should be able to take a simple sketch or an interactive wireframe and turn it into a digital campaign or website layout. The UI/UX Designer will develop UI mockups and prototypes, gather and evaluate user requirements and work with software developers to execute the UI/UX design and respond to user feedback. This is a 9 month contract which could be extended to a permanent role with a Healthcare Marketing Agency.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Test prototype ideas to gather feedback through user interviews and surveys
- Design clean and functional components, like menus, tabs and widgets and tables
- Produce concepts and prototypes ranging from sketches and prototypes to production-ready designs
UI/UX Designer Requirements
- Healthcare Agency experience is beneficial.
- Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- A good online portfolio of Digital projects
- Development skills is a bonus but not essential
They are looking for a UI/UX Designer to start as soon as possible so please send your CV and updated portfolio to #removed# if you would like to be put forward.