EYFS Teacher - Greenwich, London
Are you a qualified EYFS Teacher looking for an exciting new role? Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future?
This lovely school is seeking to appoint a strong EYFS Teacher for an Ofsted “Outstanding”, primary school in the London Borough of Greenwich for November 2020. The post is currently advertised as a Long-Term contracted role with potential for permanent opportunities for the right teacher.
The successful EYFS Teacher will be working with pupils of mixed abilities. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils. Good Classroom Management and Behaviour Management is desired.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome)
- Experience of working in the EYFS as an EYFS Teacher
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behaviour
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.