*IN HOUSE APPLICANTS ONLY*
The ideal candidate for the Senior Digital Media Buyer position is passionate about the ever changing media landscape. We are looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable on all digital media outlets including paid search, display, mobile, social, as well as emerging media and new technology platforms.
This position is responsible for the execution and day-to-day management of all online PPC marketing initiatives for one of the country’s premier health and wellness companies. This includes managing multiple paid search campaigns with annual multimillion dollar budgets. All digital campaigns are dedicated to generating conversions while meeting aggressive marketing performance and ROI goals.
- Day-to-day management of paid search and other cost per click bid platforms, including bid management, ad copy testing and geo-targeting strategy
- Ongoing focus on improving primary paid search performance metrics while maximizing volume and overall opportunity
- A/B testing within multiple landing pages and websites to maximize form conversion and improve cost per acquisition
- Continually evaluate and recommend additional digital media platforms and campaigns that could positively impact the overall marketing/lead generation strategy
- Generate and analyze daily and monthly marketing reports as well as provide recommendations on strategies to optimize and improve performance
- Assist in growing the lead generation and general online marketing strategy while closely monitoring performance and meeting goals for customer acquisition costs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly knowledgeable PPC expert, including Adwords, Bing Ads, Display and Facebook
- Experienced with online monitoring and tracking tools, including Google Analytics
- Proficient with bid management software and other marketing automation systems
- Ability to analyze and understand large sums of data
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly that positively impact marketing performance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and possesses time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Ability to be detailed oriented while seeing trends, themes and macro-impacts
- Strong knowledge base of the overall online and digital marketing realm
Training and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience managing PPC and other digital media campaigns
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Adwords and Bing Ads certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
We are a privately held, collaborative, fast-paced direct to consumer marketing company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We set a high bar for ourselves and our team and work collaboratively to achieve and surpass our goals. We sell a wide variety of home environment products and nutritional supplements. We are one of the most successful companies in our space and we have amazing products that we stand behind. This is your chance to join a company that has the mindset of a start-up, with the resources of an established brand and a strong market position.
Role: Senior Digital Media Buyer
Location: Sherman Oaks,
Apply for this job now.