IT Customer Support
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 DOE
Hours: 8:30 am to 5pm Mon-Fri
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
We are a family run business in Farnborough, Hampshire who offer the widest range of time and attendance products that enable our clients to improve their business through the effective management of their workforce.
During our 100 year plus history we have provided many thousands of satisfied customers with expert advice and market leading time and attendance systems products and door access control solutions, whilst upholding our family business values.
Due to continued success we are seeking a customer service candidate to work at our IT support helpdesk.
- Working in the IT support helpdesk as part of a team, providing excellent customer service support to our customers.
- Installation and set up of software on servers + PC's
- Training customers on the use of our Cloud and Windows software while using remote desktop tools, assisting with set up and resolving software questions or issues.
- Self managing individual responsibilities.
- Answering telephone calls and web chat from customers in an excellent and professional business manner.
- Using our database to search for customer's information and past history
- Assisting customers with software installation and set up via remote desktop tools.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Skills - Confident in the use of computers
- Logical problem solving skills
- Clearly spoken and written English
- A responsible and positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good at planning ahead
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Time management skills
- Accurate record keeping
- Good Team Player
We are proud holders of the “Investors in People” Silver Award and through ongoing training and development our staff are focused on delivering the highest levels of customer service and living up to our Company motto of “Making Time For You”.
This position is an office based role working from our Farnborough office although currently due to the covid situation is a working from home role. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by us and asked to attend an interview which may be via video call or at the Farnborough Office.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: IT Support, IT Support Technician, IT Technician, Information Technology, IT, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Customer Support, Tech Support, Tech Support Services, Customer Support, IT Support, Customer Services, Remote Support, Electronics, Engineering, Networking, Network Administration, Systems Administration, Data Communications Support Technician.