We are seeking a Driver CDL A & B to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after the trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Since 1989 Benefit Resources has been one of the leaders in the Staffing and Personnel Industries. We provide staffing and consulting in a wide variety in the Staffing and Personnel Industries. Our goal is to match potential employees with our Client Employers with a position that they can excel in.
Our Client Companies and our Employees like the fact that we provide the following:
We specialize in Industrial, Office, Accounting, and Professional Staffing.
Role: Driver CDL A & B
Apply for this job now.