COMPANY: DOUGLAS SCOTT LEGAL RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £20,000.00 - £40,000.00 per annum + Benefits
A reputable law firm in Sheffield is looking for a Law Costs Draftsperson to join its personal injury team for a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
The Law Costs Draftsperson will be responsible for:
- Managing a caseload of claimant Personal Injury matters of varying value
- Drafting schedules bills of costs for a variety of clients and cases
- Maintaining excellent levels of client care
- Commencing Detailed Assessment Proceedings with the court if required
The ideal Costs Draftsperson will demonstrate:
- Some experience in drafting Bills of Costs
- The ability to manage their time efficiently and work to deadlines
- Excellent client care skills
Applications are encouraged from Costs Draftsmen hoping to progress within a successful, forward-thinking firm.
In return, this Costs Drafting role offers:
- £20,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible working
- Encouragement for progression
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Law Costs Draftsperson position in Sheffield.