We currently have a contract opportunity for a Visual Designer.
- Will be responsible for conducting executive level presentations while partnering with a variety of stakeholders and backgrounds to synthesize information
- Develops design documentation (e.g., style guides, pattern libraries) and prototypes
- Presents to and collaborate with clients
- Understands client/brand needs, the needs of their customers, and translates those needs into compelling design systems
- Independently executes on design strategy as guided by more senior team members
- Assists/Owns organizing and facilitation of meetings and workshops that align with project phase & client goals
- Partners with multidisciplinary teams to define business strategies, project expectations, user needs and optimal solutions
- 6-10 years of Visual Design experience
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Must demonstrate strong visual design and consulting experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us - provided by Dice