COMPANY: HIGHER UP RECRUITING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Guided Choice builds advanced planning tools for retirement designed to help people save
more, invest appropriately, and provide a sense of confidence. We are looking for a creative and
passionate Senior Systems Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in building and using
modern cloud technology that supports high availability and scalability, while adhering to strict
security policies. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical
applications and a contracted third party providing after hours system monitoring and support.
Hands-on experience in building and maintaining cloud infrastructure and collaborative
problem-solving is a must.
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and an environment
that supports professional and personal growth Guided Choice will be a good fit for you.
- Maintain health of production cloud environments
- Guide the evolution of our cloud infrastructure
- Improve the availability, scalability, and performance of the cloud environments
- Troubleshoot, monitor, and support environments
- Improve and automate upon our continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Build and create agile development and testing environments
- Alleviate Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Cloud and local network infrastructure
- Be a developer advocate and facilitate the dev needs
- provided by Dice