Company: TRADEBE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Tradebe is seeking an individual who will manage the technical services function per the customer contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all waste streams are processed according to the contract
- Resolve all off-spec issues in a timely manner; and ensure all paperwork and scheduling for shipments is accurate and in place
- Ensure proper chemical segregation and review inventory sheets for accuracy
- Complete all new profiles for waste streams
- Ensure compliance with customer's required training
- Maintain a good working relationship with customer
- A Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, or other related science is preferred.
- Candidates with one year of lab pack field experience is preferred.
- Experience with hazardous materials/hazardous waste; working knowledge of EPA and DOT regulations
- Intermediate computer skills i.e., Excel and Word are required
- Ability to present technical information
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight timelines are also required.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee's contribution, up to 25% of the
- employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR