Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. produces special in-store retail marketing events aimed at increasing the exposure of various boutique client’s products and services. Due to client demand in the local area, Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is currently hiring self-driven, outgoing, and talented Junior Marketing Associates to join the Brand Marketing team. The Junior Marketing Associate role is an excellent opportunity for those looking to launch their career in the marketing industry. The Junior Marketing Associate will be a core member of the local brand marketing team and will work under the supervision of the senior marketing associate.
Junior Marketing Associates will be responsible for managing all aspects of the local marketing event; from organizing displays, marketing materials, managing the inventory, handling the demonstrations, problem solving and more. The Junior Marketing Associate must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, they must have strong communication and organizational skills, a positive attitude, and a professional manger. Summit Retail Solutions is hiring strictly entry-level roles that lead to positions of greater responsibility and visibility; all senior-level positions are filled through promotions of experienced staff who are already employed within the company.
· Interact with consumers by positively and professionally marketing approved brand messaging to drive sales through the registers
· Maintain retail relationship
· Comply with program and retailer specific guidelines
· Inventory management
· Display setup and breakdown
· Strong desire to work within the retail marketing/ promotional event marketing fields
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
· Must be organized and on time for all scheduled events
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Must be adaptable to changing work environments
· Must have superb communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to life/move 35 pounds or more
· Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
Compensation and Benefits:
· Comprehensive paid guided sales training
· Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance hourly rate with the opportunity to earn additional commission
· Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
· Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.
Role: NOW HIRING: Marketing / Advertising /Sales- Entry Level
Apply for this job now.