Company: DISTRICT PHOTO INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
District Photo is searching for a Bilingual Seasonal Human Resources Coordinator at our Chambersburg, PA location from June 2021- December 2021. This position reports to and collaborates with the Human Resources Business Partner. Some of the primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensuring the workplace is compliant with labor standards and maintains records regarding employee grievances, etc.
- Managing the on-boarding process for new hires by conducting their orientation and setting up all necessary documentation and access
- Preparing Employee ID Badges and maintaining employee access in the security system.
- Keeping process paperwork and employment records
- Assists with guiding employees through various human resource processes, answering any questions they may have about policies and procedures
- Assists with administering benefits
- Ensuring all human resource functions are complying with local, state and federal regulations.
- Collaborate with HRBP to offer on going employee engagement activities
- Assist with recruitment process from start to finish; including candidate sources, reviewing applications, interviewing and candidate selection, as well as checking references and performing background checks.
The Skills and Qualifications needed to perform this role successfully are:
- Efficient in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-lookup, conditional formatting, text to columns, etc.)
- Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively, while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees and job applicants
- Decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task during peak business periods.
Computer Equipment and Software:
Laptop or desktop computer, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Teams. PC Anywhere, various system application software, etc.
Education and Experience Required:
- At least one to two years in a Human Resources Role
- HR Certification is preferred
Sick and Safe Leave and Paid Holidays.
Powered by JazzHR