What We Do
We aspire to be a behavioral, health and community development leader recognized for innovative and quality in counseling and community building, national standing in research, and commitment to strategic collaboration and service in Washington, DC's most deserving areas; wards 7 and 8. We provide intensive outpatient mental health services for the entire family. Services include medication management, community case management and counseling.
This position suits an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and values building healthy families and communities through their work.
· Providing medication management services.
· Working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
· Documenting information in electronic medical record system.
· Completing diagnostic assessments as needed.
- Current MD license in the District of Columbia or Eligible for license in the District of Columbia.
- Child and Adolescent experience preferred
Competitive pay is commensurate with experience.
Role: Child Psychiatrist
Apply for this job now.