The service provides two communal lounges and kitchen diner with access to a large garden area. There are ground floor bedrooms available and a shared bathroom in addition to the ensuite shower rooms. Heathcotes Flansahw has Wi-Fi throughout allowing service users to stay in touch with family and friends, access e learning and use the internet.
We are really keen to get excellent manager on board, who is looking for a new challenge, to drive this service forward.
We are an excellent company to work for. Our aim is to enable our service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community.
Our standard of care across the group is extremely high, and we are constantly improving.
We invest heavily into all of our services and into staff training and development, making it an exciting time to become part of our team. We are now seeking a like-minded individual who shares our vision to join us.
- You will be the Registered Manager for the service.
- You will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are maintained, exceeding CQC and other regulatory bodies' expectations.
- You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
- You will help to recruit and build your own staff team for the service.
- It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities / mental health sector, ideally you will have worked with challenging behaviours also.
- We require somebody with experience at management level, with a minimum Level 3 in management. You must also be willing to work towards a level 5 qualification.
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via telephone or video calls.