Successful D2C Company Seeks Digital Marketing Ninja to lead our digital marketing group. We have a robust portfolio of products including nutritional supplements and home environment products (air purifiers and water purifiers).
You have extensive hands-on experience marketing consumer products across all digital channels - E-commerce, product specific landing pages, SEM/SEO, Email, Facebook, display, native, remarketing, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing and more. You have a proven track record in creating digital sales funnels that are ROI positive. Experience with subscription-model products/services required.
· Oversee digital acquisition of new customers for a portfolio of 10-15 unique brands, managing against distinct CPA goals and other critical KPIs.
· Maximize web site usability, performance and ROI
· Manage the P&L for e-commerce in partnership with Finance, Operations and Marketing
· Utilize strong business analytics and data to optimize performance
· Help select e-commerce and CRM software platforms to optimize conversions and analytic tools.
· Manage and hold accountable our outside media buying agencies.
· Identify opportunities to improve conversion rates via ad creatives, landing page and funnel optimization. Personify the “always be testing” ideal.
· Work with our VP's of Marketing on product launches, ensuring that digital campaigns are aligned accordingly.
· Mange email promotional calendar across all brands, factoring in seasonality, current events, product launches, etc.
· Help develop a content strategy that will yield new customers and aid in retention of existing.
· Uncover performance insights and best practices through data analysis.
· Be able to multitask, wear many hats, and communicate effectively with project managers, designers, copywriters, developers and other support staff.
This position reports to the President and manages a small team of digital support staff.
·6-10 years’ professional experience in an executive role in e-commerce with an emphasis on online marketing.
·Track record of success leading an entrepreneurial, digital business unit with $15 million to $50 million in annual revenue;
·Strong background in e-commerce, marketing, finance, operations, process, systems and controls.
·Proven ability to drive customer acquisition and rapidly grow high-quality and profitable sales through multiple integrated marketing initiatives.
·Disciplined in the regular use of metrics in communicating priorities, allocating resources, evaluating performance, and making informed decisions, particularly for monitoring success of e-commerce/online marketing initiatives, analyzing trends, and developing strategies to optimize sales results.
·Experienced in the use of comprehensive e-commerce attribution models.
·Experience managing paid and organic search campaigns using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, and Bing Ads
·Thorough knowledge of web-based technologies online shopping, SEO, PPC, Analytics, ROI Analysis, digital marketing, email marketing, etc.
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including, health, dental and vision plans, employer paid life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, and a 401k plan. This position also offers the right candidate to receive a substantial performance based bonus.
We are a privately held, collaborative, fast-paced direct to consumer marketing company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We set a high bar for ourselves and our team and work collaboratively to achieve and surpass our goals. We sell a wide variety of home environment products and nutritional supplements. We are one of the most successful companies in our space and we have amazing products that we stand behind. This is your chance to join a company that has the mindset of a start-up, with the resources of an established brand and a strong market position.
Role: Vice President of Direct to Consumer Digital Marketing
Location: Sherman Oaks,
Apply for this job now.