Art Teacher / Art NQT / September 2021 Start
A large Secondary School in Darlington are looking to recruit a Teacher of Art for a September Start. This role is a long-term position - The School are keen to find the correct Art Teacher and will work around the appointed candidate.
The school prides itself on the ambitious, creative and supportive team of Teachers they have appointed throughout the School and has been one the reason for the Schools recent success. The School offers plenty of CPD opportunities for experienced Art Teachers. This role has also been opened up to Newly Qualified Art Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their NQT Induction next academic year. The School has a proven bespoke and successful NQT induction that has shaped some fantastic leaders across the School. Does this sound like the Art Teacher / Art NQT opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information-
• Art and Design Teacher / Art NQT
• Teaching Art across KS3 & 4
• Fantastic NQT induction - Supportive and bespoke
• Motivating and inspiring young learners
• September Start - Full Time - Long Term role
• Located in Darlington
• Must have UK QTS
• You must be able to work effectively as part of a growing team
• Good understanding of the Art curriculum
• Must be able to motivate and inspire the younger generation
• You must meet most of the teaching standards to a 'Good or Outstanding' level
If this Art teaching opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, 'click apply' and submit your up-to-date CV.