Grissom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking a Certified Automotive Technician. Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram Truck Experience is a plus. Great benefits and work environment in our growing shop. Increasing volume is demanding growth. We offer paid training, paid certification.
We offer top pay, health insurance, 401k/retirement, paid holidays and paid vacation.
Automobile Technician Job Responsibilities:
Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Automobile Technician Duties:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Automobile Technician Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
You will be emailed pre-interview testing after applying. You will not be called for an interview until after the testing has been completed. If you do not receive the link or need assistance completing the testing, please call Nicole at #removed#.