Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately
- Organizing stocks and maintaining inventory
- Inspecting products for defects and damages
We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Short haul box truck driving of company truck
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- High school diploma
*Job duties are not limited to the above items.
We are a well-respected long time manufacturer and supplier of home decorative products in the Dover/New Philadelphia Ohio area in need of experienced woodworkers to join our team. A growing and vital company, we provide a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individual.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Tuscarawas County,
Apply for this job now.