POSITION: Commercial Account Specialist (Commercial Salesperson)
DATE: March 2018
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: President/Owner
Has the primary duty of making commercial sales for Arizona Foundation Solutions. Is customarily and regularly engaged at the customers’ building or jobsite and away from the company’s place of business. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops a network of industry professionals, such as engineers, architects, contractors, and so on. Initiates, cultivates, and maintains relationships to instill trust and confidence and ultimately create sales leads. Attends and presents at special industry-related events, outings, and trade shows to build this network of professionals.
- Researches potential sales opportunities for the company.
- Follows up directly with potential customers to make appointments, build rapport, demonstrate expertise, determine customers’ needs, propose solutions, follow up on open proposals, and bring all proposals to a sale.
- Excellent communicator with positive relationship-building skills
- Able to understand and communicate with clients, engineers, inspectors, and building & city officials
· Skill in organizing large amounts of technical information, various project details, and a customer
- Analytical and technical minded
- Confident that every problem has a solution
- Follows up on sold jobs from beginning to end
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales goals.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
- Drives for the company in a safe manner.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Knowledge of sales, marketing, engineering, and/or customer service principles and practices.
2. Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred or required
3. Understanding of city codes and building requirements and how to apply them
4. Able to read, understand, and apply engineering reports
5. Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
6. Ability to manage time effectively.
7. Strong networking skills.
8. Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
9. Strong presentation skills.
10. Possess talent and personal traits:
· Communication ● Personal Accountability
· Continuous Learning ● Resiliency
· Customer Focus ● Results Orientation
· Diplomacy & Tact ● Self-Management
· Goal Achievement ● Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. ? What type of degree do we want or is that on your list of requirements
2. 10 years of experience in sales or sales management preferred
3. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
4. A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
5. Engineering Degree Preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS 0-24% 25-49% 50-74% 75-100%
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS FOR LIFTING, CARRYING, PUSHING, PULLING
80% Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects. Job involves maintaining a stationary position most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if moving about is required only occasionally.
20% Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Job involves maintaining a stationary position most of the time, yet the use of arm and/or leg controls require exertion of forces greater than for Sedentary Work.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees are requested to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. This document is subject to change at any time without notice.
Arizona Foundation Solutions has served the Greater Phoenix area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab.
Arizona Foundation Solutions also performs radon testing and radon mitigation in Arizona.
Role: Commercial Account Specialist (Commercial Salesperson)
Apply for this job now.