A fast growing healthcare agency are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join them for a 9 month, fully remote contract. Would this be of interest?
Role: Mid-Weight Designer
Location: Fully remote
Start: April 5th
Rate: £300-£325/Day (Outside IR35)
About the company
They are a Healthcare Marketing Agency who have been developing innovative marketing solutions for the Healthcare sector for over 10 years. They are experts in developing successful and meaningful healthcare campaigns. They help Healthcare brands come to life through careful brand development, data-driven marketing and tailored digital strategy, thinking beyond the science to create meaningful solutions.
About the Role
They are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join their agency to work on a variety of exciting projects. The Mid-Weight Designer should be able to take a simple sketch or an interactive wireframe and turn it into a digital campaign or website layout, rapidly building interactive prototypes that bring designs to life and support user research. The Design Director will be helping steer the way for the Mid-Weight Designer by setting the style guides to get them up and running and familiar with everything. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable industry experience with a fast growing Healthcare Marketing Agency.
Mid-Weight Designer Responsibilities
- Design a new Medical portal which the Mid-Weight Designer will manage and own, designing features and new areas in full UI to meet Stakeholders needs.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design clean and functional components, like menus, tabs and widgets and tables
- Produce concepts and prototypes ranging from sketches and prototypes to production-ready designs.
Mid-Weight Designer Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Hybrid Designer skilled in both UI and UX.
- A portfolio showing visual and interactive design solutions
- A strong knowledge of current design tools particularly Sketch and InVision
- Personable and able to do Zoom meetings with stakeholders
- Passion for atomic design
If this outside IR35 long term contract is of interest please apply today as interviews will begin as soon as March 30th!