ANGARAI is looking for a Business Analyst. Please find below requirements. Applicants are requested to answer all the screening questions.
Tasks & Duties
• Coordinate Testing of application
• Develop test cases and acceptance criteria
• Coordinate QA testing and acceptance between QA staff, developers, and stakeholders.
• Implement information technology quality assurance standards.
• Develop business and technical requirements
• Identify user stories and translate them into technical requirements as required
• Develop user stories and break down requirements into deliverable functionality.
• Review the requirements with the stakeholders for their approval
• Provide Management Reporting and Information dissemination
• Analyze and document current systems and processes as currently implemented.
• Make recommendations for improvements based on client feedback.
• Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
• Minimum 7 Years Experience in Business Analysis tools such as : JIRA, Balasamiq &MS Visio.
• Minimum 7 Years Experience working and co-ordinating with the Technical teams in understanding the requirements
• Minimum 7 Years Experience in overseeing project deliverables
• Minimum 7 Years Experience in designing the Data model and application Prototypes.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.