Seven Social Care are looking for a qualified Social Worker to work with the Child Protection Team in Wiltshire. This position is paying £32 per hour.
As a QSW in the Child Protection Team in Wiltshire, you will carry a caseload of child protection cases and undertake court work as and when required. There is an expectation that QSW's can work independently and ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family.
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families in Devon.
- To carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family.
- Complete direct work with children and young people.
- Demonstrate that you practice to within the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS) aligned to your grade and experience.
- Prepare / formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.