Company: HAMILTON WOODS ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
£95,000 - £110,000, Car, Bonus Plus Benefits
Hamilton Woods Executive Search are working with a SME PE Backed Logistics Group formed after the acquisition of a number of mid sized businesses to form aa new driven group. Working with an established operational MD, this key, visible and hands on Finance Directors role is a great role for a senior professional looking to grow within a business and make an impact.
- Operate as a strategic business partner to the MD and local management team.
- To constantly challenge the status quo and strive to improve the overall performance of the business.
- Support a business orientated, service approach to finance and the proactive provision of financial information.
- Review the metrics that govern the finance of the business and encourage a continuous improvement ethic that is supported by KPIs and introduce where required checks and balances.
- To be a catalyst in developing a "tight-knit" team ethic of the existing business as it grows in numbers and resource.
- Professionally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) accountant with considerable post qualification experience within a Inernational PE Backed business.
- Minimum of 5 years financial management experience within a fast growing, Distribution, Logistics or Supply Chain business.
- Understanding of both local (UK) and US GAAP
- Strong IT and systems knowledge with the skill set to effectively implement financial software projects.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in management of the budgetary process and cost control.
- A self-motivated individual with the tenacity to achieve targets and the ability to challenge at all levels, including where necessary to challenge Divisional management decisions which may compromise Group objectives
- Basic Salary - £95,000 to £110,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.