Position : Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Salary : 15-18 Pounds/ hr
Job Status : Permanent - Ft Days
Nexus Recruitment Group is currently looking for Registered General Nurse. We specialize in Nursing & Care homes. We are looking for qualified nurses to fill these positions.
Our Client is looking for a motivated Registered General Nurse to bring fresh new skills as a Staff Nurse across UK, with good hourly rates to experienced Registered General Nurse to join an already established team of nurses and carers, to provide constant high levels of care to the residents.
We have Full Time permanent positions. The Salary offer varies depending on your profile and experience plus company benefits.
Main responsibilities of Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Skills & Behaviours of qualifying Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN :
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN will be successful at working in teams
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Posses training requirements for Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN role including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Passion for Customers
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Strong business acumen as well as the ability to plan and maintain organisation
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sherborne, Dorset, Dorset, Dorset
Apply for this job now.