COMPANY: QUAY RECRUITMENT GROUP LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £24000 - £28000 per annum + Pension, Holiday
IT Helpdesk Technician - Bedford - Up to £28,000
A leading, and growing manufacturer based in Bedford are recruiting an IT Helpdesk Technician, this is a permanent position with a global employer. Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
IT Helpdesk Technician Responsibilities:
- Oversee hardware, software, security and support.
- Supervise the whole Client environment and to ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization
- Develop and manage the Client Hardware and Software performance and availability
- As part of the Client Support strategy, plan, propose and implement the long term plan
- Deploy, maintain and fix laptops, peripherals, phones
- Infrastructure support on request, assist in maintenance of networking equipment, cabling WAN, LAN and wireless.
- Maintain accurate information of all assets and licenses
- Be the contact person for incident during normal working hours
IT Helpdesk Technician Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years IT helpdesk / IT support experience.
- French language skills are essential.
Salary up to £28,000 dependant on experience.
33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays - Increases annually.
Early finish on a Friday.
Quay Recruitment will endeavour to get back to every applicant within 7 days to inform them whether they are successful or unsuccessful with their application.
Role: IT Helpdesk Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bedford, South East
Apply for this job now.