Product Marketing Manager
Are you a knowledgeable marketer who’s tech savvy and analytical? Do you want to join a team that is responsible for innovative strategies to generate demand and build market awareness? Are you an independent contributor and a team player? If so, Neudesic has an exciting opportunity to join our high performing Product marketing team.
Neudesic is seeking an experienced product marketer to develop and execute marketing strategies and programs for one of the products in our innovative portfolio. The ideal candidate loves to understand business customer pain points and articulate ways to solve them with technology.
The successful candidate will have proven marketing experience with technology software or services; be able to understand and ascertain the business pain points and convert this knowledge into strong positioning and messaging; translate technology features into benefits for specific audiences - and develop and execute demand generation programs that drive ROI.
The ideal candidate is eager to roll up their sleeves and execute programs for one of our products as soon as possible. We want confident, clear-thinking and passionate team players with a desire to drive high-impact results.
At Neudesic, we believe technology can transform the way our clients do business. We offer every client a unique perspective on technology so they can recognize new business opportunities and use technology to make the most of them. Your opportunity is to make this happen.
- Work with product team leadership to develop and prioritize marketing strategies and budgets to support, achieve and exceed business goals
- Quickly develop a working knowledge of key features, functions, differentiators and benefits of the product
- Create messaging and positioning based on technical, business and market information and insights
- Develop, manage and execute outbound and inbound lead generation campaigns, working with product management, product developers, sales development and marketing teams
- Create impactful internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of the product and articulate product features and functionality
- Drive market awareness through media and analyst relations programs
- Develop innovative digital marketing strategies, including email, SEO, Google AdWords, webinars, social and other web-based content to generate demand and build brand awareness
- Develop and manage sales collateral including datasheets, presentations, client successes, video and thought leadership
- Work with product leadership to prioritize marketing strategies and investments to support, achieve and exceed business goals
- Manage joint co-marketing initiatives with alliance partners
- Manage tradeshow, event and conference participation
- Analyze, understand and communicate competitive landscape and third-party research data
- Develop battle card materials and other sales enablement materials
- Track, measure and report metrics to assess effectiveness of client and prospect marketing programs and campaigns
- Bachelors in marketing, business, or related field
- 2 to 4 years’ experience with B2B marketing for technology services or software companies
- Creative and innovative thinking, strong personality, ability to “manage up” and a willingness to take risks, learn and repeat
- High energy (we supplement with lots of caffeine) coupled with intellectual curiosity, creative marketing instincts and proven ability to execute successfully
- Excellent project management skills, a high attention to detail and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Solid writing experience developing high-impact marketing and sales materials
- A passionate, disciplined self-starter requiring little supervision
- The confidence, presence and personal credibility to quickly establish successful relationships
- Individual contributor and team player
- Experience marketing Enterprise and/or SaaS software products
- Experience with writing marketing messaging (copywriting experience a plus)
- Proficiency with Marketo
Neudesic is the trusted technology partner in business innovation, helping organizations digitally transform their business.
Neudesic believes technology can reshape the way our clients do business. We offer every client a unique perspective on technology so they can recognize new business opportunities and make the most of them. We give clients the systems, tools and knowledge they need to build their businesses and be more competitive
Our approach is to provide clients with technology-enabled solutions that deliver sustainable business value in areas such as digital transformation, application development, predictive analytics, machine learning, cloud, artificial intelligence, digital integration, IoT and managed services.
Celebrating our 16th anniversary, Neudesic was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Irvine, California, Neudesic has more than 900 employees globally and serves clients globally from offices across the United States. For more information, visit #removed#
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Apply for this job now.