Reports To: Director of Enrollment Management
Recruits students by developing partner networks, evaluating recruiting strategies, meeting with prospective students, presenting the vision of Davis College, and inspiring enrollment by demonstrating the role of the College in helping students realize their life goals and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Visit Christian and public high schools in New York, Pennsylvania, and surrounding states as the College’s liaison with counselors, school administrators, teachers, students, and alumni.
2. Speak in school chapels, events, and/or conferences as requested.
3. Represent the College at high school and career nights, as well as college fairs.
4. Conduct and coordinate occasional campus visits and tours with prospective students and their families.
5. Aid in the collection, compilation, and review of pertinent student personal information necessary in reaching admissions decisions.
6. Maintain appropriate correspondence and telephone contact with prospective students.
7. Assist in the strategic development of promotional materials, applications, and programs regarding admissions including print materials, email, and social media campaigns.
8. Familiar with and clearly articulate a variety of topics, including campus facilities, activities, location, history, curricula, financial aid, athletics, career counseling, and costs to prospective students, families, counselors, teachers, and alumni.
9. Serve as an integral part of the Admissions team and in other functions as deemed necessary by the Director of Enrollment Management.
10. Assist in the planning and coordination of special recruitment events.
11. Grow recruitment pool through the development of strategic partnerships with regional church, educational, and organizational leaders.
12. Travel locally and out-of-state, with regular weekend and evening obligations.
13. Work with marketing department to capture content during events and outreach activities.
14. Initiate and develop new recruitment ideas to expand the reach and impact of collective enrollment efforts.
1. Possesses a bachelor’s degree (preferred) in a relevant field or relevant experience in sales or recruiting
2. Experience working in a higher education setting (preferred)
3. Valid license and clean driving record
4. Flexibility to travel and work evenings and weekends
5. Exemplifies Christian character and spiritual maturity
6. Agrees with the Davis College Doctrinal Statement
7. Possesses organizational and leadership abilities
8. Communicates effectively through written, oral and social media, including occasional preaching
9. Proficient in the utilization of all forms of technology for communication, data gathering, and reporting activities
Our Mission: Davis College is a Bible-centered higher education institution committed to making an impact upon the world for Jesus Christ by the fostering of Christian character and the equipping of students with the knowledge, competencies, and skills needed in an ever-changing world for service and leadership within the church, Christian organizations, and society.
Role: Admissions Recruiter
Location: Johnson City,
Apply for this job now.