Logistics Financial Accountant - London - VR/21817
Our client, a leading logistic company, is currently looking for a Logistics Financial Accountant to joint their team in London.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for securing smooth running of all administrative tasks.
You will need to be highly organised, precise and detail conscious.
For this role an Italian speaker would be distinctly advantageous.
Logistics Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Carry out customer service and administration duties promptly and accurately.
- Issue Invoices and other fiscal documents.
- Maintain first class customer service and customer satisfaction levels.
- Be a team-player; actively contributing to completing the teams workload.
- Respond efficiently to external and internal customer enquiries, ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood, and escalating issues where appropriate.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of record keeping.
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to retaining the highest levels of service quality.
Logistics Financial Accountant Requirements:
- At least 10 years work experience in Book keeping/Accountancy/treasury.
- Knowledge of the UK Import/Export regulations.
- Credit and Treasury management experience
- Multicurrency knowledge
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Preparation and posting of accruals and adjustment journals
- Posting intercompany transactions
- Liaising with auditors and the tax advisor
- Liaising with the department of planning and control for the monthly report
- Producing P&L/Balance sheet
- Conversant with accounting Software, ideally SAGE50.
- Must be accurate with good attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return, the company is offering a salary reflective of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join this growing company. There will be opportunities to develop your career and the chance to develop new skills, and to learn from the existing experienced members of the team.
If you're interested this Logistics Financial Accountant position; click Apply Now, or email our Shipping team on #removed#
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.