Company: MARRIOTT HOTELS - GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: Competitive hourly rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global
Spa Therapist - Maidstone Posting Date
Apr 25, 2022Job Number
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Ashford Road, Maidstone, KENT, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Perform various forms of massages, facial (30, 60 and 90 minute appointments), salt glows, body wraps, manicures and pedicures and other specialized treatments in the wet area of the Spa.
CANDIDATE PROFILE Skills and Knowledge
Education or Certification
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Good level of English essential
- NVQ 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Trained in Decleor/Elemis ideal but not essential
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Adhere to product and stock check-out system.
- Keep Service/Treatment products filled and ready for next service or therapist
- Maintain cleanliness of Spa treatment rooms (clean sheets and towels, tables always ready, counters and cupboards clean).
- Ensure all touch points are cleaned after each treatment.
- Perform all services offered by Tudor Park Health and Beauty according to the standards provided.
- Ensure that all audit guidelines are followed.
- Ensure that all retail goals set are met
- Ensure that all service goals set are met
- Meet and greet all Leisure, Health and Beauty guests according to the standards provided.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.