Executive Assistant needed for the McCann team in the city of Philadelphia. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic administrative assistant to assist our agents and work with the admin team to provide exceptional, above-and-beyond support. With the help of this individual, the team is hoping to focus more on selling real estate and allow the backend process to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate and have a Bachelor's Degree. Experience with marketing and graphic design is a plus. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. Our new assistant will be careful with details, thorough in completing tasks, be able to work independently and meet deadlines, perform well under pressure and possess a "can-do," no excuses attitude. Our team requires an assistant that is pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- $35,000 - $45,000 (based on experience)
- Benefits package will be offered
- Exceptional growth potential
- Client care and communication
- Listing management for seller clients
- Maintaining database; building database management system(s)
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team, including enhancing and managing social media accounts, creation of promotional materials, coordinating client appreciation events, website enhancement and more
- Helping clients through the closing process
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently within deadlines
- Marketing background and Adobe suite knowledge is a plus
- Tech savvy
- Ability to use DocuSign, ZipForms, and Trend MLS
- College Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years working in an office environment
- Background in real estate is preferred
- Love problem solving and overcoming challenges through creative solutions
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude.
- This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best...and handle the heavy lifting for you. The successful candidate will be hired by our client, not by Ciprani Consulting.
Role: Executive Assistant/Transaction Coordinator
Apply for this job now.