Cabrio Structures is looking to add multiple Inside and Outside Associates for its growing business. These positions will ill be responsible for the manufacturing and installation of Cabrio products. Check out our website at # to view our product line. Compensation will be based on related experience, skills and manufacturing and or construction background.
• Follow safety practices and procedures in the plant, including ensuring co-workers are adhering to all safety requirements
• Produce high quality work that conforms to company standards
• Punctuality and good attendance are required, which includes being ready to work when your shift begins
• Support a respectful and safe workplace
• Previous experience in manufacturing or construction. Experience using a vertical mill highly desired.
• Desire to learn skills on the job in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to stand for duration of shift
• Willingness to cross-train on several operations within your department
• Must possess problem solving, communication, teamwork and leadership skills
• Ability to read and understand prints
• Ability demonstrate competency in safety, quality, initiative, teamwork, training, attitude and attendance
Please no recruiters, staffing agencies or any third party staffing firms.
Cabrio Structures was founded in 2009 at the close of a venture called Designer Doors, Inc whose office and manufacturing facility is still located in River Falls, WI. Kent Forsland, nicknamed Father of the Modern Carriage Door, founded Designer Doors, Inc. in 1986 and grew the company to nearly a 20 million dollar success by the time he sold it to the employees in 2006.
Role: Manufacturing/Installation Associate
Location: River Falls,
Apply for this job now.